In order to upload your abstract to the Abstract Submission System, prior registration is required to the system.
Please note, the registration for the conference is in a different system.
Deadline for abstract submission is 01 December 2022
The list of posters will be finalized on 06 January, no further changes will be possible.
The conference booklet will be available on the registration desk.
You can download the abstract collection from this website before the opening of the conference.
Formal requirements for the abstract submission:
· The abstract should be in English.
· Title length: max 300 characters, including spaces.
· Maximum number of authors is 15.
· Abstract body text: max 2500 characters, including spaces.
· Acknowledgement: max 500 characters, including spaces.
· Special characters can be used via cut&paste from MS Word compatible word processors